Help - Zoeken - Gebruikers - Kalender
Volledige versie: Clan tactics
MyArcade.nl > MyClan Forum > Omerta Clan
Starbuckje
Dit onderwerp in het Nederlands

Welcome Omerta Clan members. I will try to give you some valuable tips for your clan to prevail over other clans. I am Dutch, so please forgive me the typo's I will no doubtly make wink.gif

When you play smart you can make your clan rise quickly in the clan league

If you want your clan to prevail it is of utmost importance to play smart.

There are more than 1500 games in our arcade and the comptetion lasts a month. (Those results are then imported in the year league) This means time is of essence here!

Therefore a first tip: don't play too long to become first when you are second! (If you have some time left on the end of the month you can always try that)

The payout of leaguepoints is divided among the first ten players in any game. This is important

Every game you play you can earn league points by finishing in the top 10. The distribution is as follows:

1 - 15 points
2 - 13 points
3 - 10 points
4 - 8 points
5 - 7 points
6 - 5 points
7 - 4 points
8 - 3 points
9 - 2 points
10 - 1 point

It is easier to end 5th in 4 games than to end 1st in one game. And it will take you the same amount of time. However 4 times 5th earns you 28 league points and a 1st place at any game earns you only 15 points. Something to remember wink.gif.

Attacking

When attacking other clanmembers or competitors in the individual championship it is best to show the ongoing championship on screen.

To achieve this click on Klassements Leiders (league leaders) in the arcade dropdown menu.

You will now see a report of the ammount of league point everyone has. This report is constantly changing.

Now find yourself in this list. Everyone above you is a candidate for attack. The one with the most leaguepoints however is the one stealing points from is easiest. When you finish above him in any game this person will loose points and he will drop in the league leaders report.

When you made your choice you can click on a persons name and the arcade profile will show. This gives a report of number one finishes by this person. However there is a better way to gain much more info about a player. For this we need a little trick. spiteful.gif

Pure as an example I clicked the name 'Janet'. If you look in the IE or FF toolbar you will see this link:

CODE
http://www.myarcade.nl/index.php?autocom=arcade&p=arcadeprofile&userid=407

At the end of this link you see the user ID of this player. Remember this number (in this case it is 407)

In the Arcade Dropdownmenu, the one in the arcade screen, click on Your Rankings.

You will now see a summary of your rankings, but much better than the other one. You now have a dropdown menu in which you can choose 'Top 10 Finishes', these are the games that you earned leaguepoints with! Wouldn't it be great if we had this summary for another player! Well, this is possible. wink.gif

In the toolbar you see this link:

CODE

http://www.myarcade.nl/index.php?autocom=arcade&p=report

Now change this link by adding &user=407 ! (407 is the number from above, remember?)

CODE

http://www.myarcade.nl/index.php?autocom=arcade&p=report&user=407

You now have the complete report for this player. Select 'Top 10 Finishes' again. Now you can ask yourself: "What games am I good in so I can break that score?".

When you play like this, you will see yourself rapidly rising in the individual league and therefore the Omerta clan too!

Succes!! ok.gif
gekkewous
Thnx for the tips.

One question.

The scores you receive when breaking an record or with standing there? I mean if i get a first place, but somebody else beats my score and i end up on the 7th place, but i don't give up and raise again to the 2nd place. THen how many points do i receive?
Starbuckje
At the beginning of the month, mostly the 1st or 2nd, the arcade is being reset.

The leagues are then being put in the year Arcade championship and all scores, except the hall of fame, are being reset to zero.

It depends on your standing at that exact time what your final place in the game is and how many league points you have earned for yourself and your clan. So better defend that 2nd place! biggrin.gif

The results of the clan championship will be placed on this site, on the Omerta site and on all the other sites that have clans. (Every month)
gekkewous
So my position at the end of the month counts for points?
Starbuckje
Yep!

Say it is the 1st and it is the day the arcade is reset: You are first at Slingo Deluxe. You then win 15 points for your clan and for your individual championship. It does not matter if you set your score 1 or 10 days earlier. As long as it is not beaten, you win on. The moment of resetting counts.
Dit is een "lo-fi" versie van onze hoofd content. Om de volledige versie te zien met meer informatie, opmaak en afbeeldingen, klik hier.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.